Terms and Conditions
Use of this website requires that you accept the following terms and conditions in full. You must not use this website if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions.
License to use website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the code, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. These materials are protected under copyright and may not be copied, reused, republished or otherwise exploited with prior written consent from us.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- A user's login rights may be suspended at any time, and without notice, at our sole discretion.
- You must not engage in any activity that causes, or may cause: damage to the website; or loss of data held by the website; or limits the availability and accessibility of the website.
- You must not use this website in connection with any illegal, fraudulent or otherwise harmful purpose.
- Any automated or systematic collection of data from this site is forbidden. This includes, but is not limited to: scraping; data mining; data harvesting; email harvesting.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Access to some areas of our website is restricted. Users must not attempt to circumvent any controls put in place to enforce these restrictions.
User login details
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us immediately if you believe that someone else may know your password.
- You must notify us immediately if you believe that someone else has gained access to your account.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising from your failure to keep your login details confidential. You may be held responsible for our losses (or those of third parties) resulting from such a failure. We will not be resposible for any losses you suffer resulting from such a failure.
'User content' is taken to mean any material you create on, or uploaded to, mapometer.net.
- Mapometer makes no claim to intellectual property rights over any content produced by a user using the facilities provided by the website. These intellectual property rights will (usually) be vested in the user.
- In using the website, the user grants Mapometer Ltd irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free rights to use, store, publish, adapt, analyse, translate and distribute their user content.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any of your content on mapometer.net does not infringe any third-parties legal rights.
- Mapometer Ltd reserves the right to edit or remove any user content created on, upload to, or stored on the website or its servers.
- You must ensure that all information you supply to us, in relation to our marketing services, is true, accurate, current and not misleading.
- You must not use this website to host, transmit, distribute, or link-to any material which consists of (or contains) any virus, spyware, trojan, key-logger, rootkit, or other malicious software.
Terms of sale
These terms shall govern the sale and purchase of goods and services via this website.
- The advertising of goods and services on this website constitutes an 'invitation to treat' rather than a contractual offer.
- We may occasionally change the goods and services offered on our website. We do not undertake to continue the supply of any particular product or service.
- We may occasionally change the prices for our goods and services. This will not affect previously completed purchases.
- Purchases from our website do not include VAT.
- You must pay the full amount for the goods and/or services you order during the during the checkout process.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders where payment is refused or reversed.
- Refunds will not be made if a user cancels a service once the service has been used to any extent.
- We reserve the right to withdraw / cancel purchased services at any time. In this situation will completely refund the full purchase price of any unused or partially used services. This refund will represent the limit of our liability for withdrawing or cancelling services.
You warrant and represent to us that:
- you have the authority and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and agreeing to these terms and conditions;
- the information that you provide in association with your order is true, accurate and not misleading;
We warrant to you:
- we have the right to sell the products and services we offer;
- the products and services offered will correspond to their descriptions on our website;
- our website and any online services purchased will have an uptime greater than 99%
All other implied warantees and representations are expressly excluded to the maximum extent allowed by law.
Law and jurisdiction
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use, is subject to English law.